Welcome to the eleventh episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we cover the latest news, answer last week’s Hidden Mickey segment, cover this week in Disney History, and play a game of “Would You Rather.” This is a fun game where we make some tough decisions about Walt Disney World using scenarios provided by us as well as some of our listeners. Also, we catch up on listener feedback and questions.
- Harambe Market Expansion at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- DinoLand Dance-A-Palooze Closing at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Pre-Order/Delivery of Food/Drinks/Merchandise at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- American Music Machine at the American Pavilion at EPCOT
- Disability Access Service Now Added to MyMagic+
This Week in Disney History
- May 1, 1954, the Anaheim Bulletin reported that Disney had purchased land in Anaheim, California for an amusement park.
- May 1, 1989, Disney MGM-Studios Theme Park and Pleasure Island open to the public.
Would You Rather
We make some tough decisions about Walt Disney World in a fun game of “Would You Rather” using scenarios provided by us as well as some of our listeners.
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…