Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, recorded on location in Florida, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, we’ll find out where Mickey Mouse was hiding last week at Walt Disney World, and then we’ll discuss our long weekend at Walt Disney World for runDisney’s Star Wars Half Marathon weekend. All of that and more is coming up in this episode of the Florida Project.
- We all went to Art Smith’s Homecoming’ and here is what we thought.
- Will, Tyler, and Michael played miniature golf at Fantasia Gardens and here is what happened.
- Disney Considering a Star Wars-themed Luxury, All-Inclusive, All-Immersive Resort Attached to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney is Officially Building a Gondola System Between Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Resorts
- Disney Considering Will Smith to Play the Genie in Live-Action Aladdin Film
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Tweets about runDisney’s Star Wars Half-Marathon Weekend
Hiding Mickey Mouse
- Clue: With the Art Deco ambiance around him and stars twinkling above, Mickey takes a break from the tunes and moves to join Minnie on the balcony for a romantic view of the moon shaped waters glistening in the moonlight.
- Answer: Atlantic Dance Hall at Disney’s Board Walk
- runDisney’s Star Wars Half-Marathon Weekend at Walt Disney World
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- 2nd Annual Walt Disney World Draft (next week)
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 2 (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.