Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest Disney news, Will will let us know what’s tweeting, Michael will share another Disney musical moment, and then we’ll discuss the latest Disney Pixar film, Cars 3, in separate non-spoilery and spoilery segments. All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- According to the Orange County Register, Jeff Reitz, a 44-year old air force veteran has visited Disneyland for 2,000 consecutive days. It started as “something to do” while he was unemployed on January 1, 2012 and continues to this day! How long do you think you’d last?
- We’re recording the June Exclusive today and it’s going to be about the hit film, Wonder Woman. If Captain America is Superman, and Iron Man is Batman, who is the Marvel Wonder Woman analog?
- Will, Salty Myers, and Stuart, along with a bunch of our friends went to the Smokey and the Bandit festival in Jonesboro yesterday. How was that?
- Han Solo Film Loses Directors and Gets New Director
- The Hall of Presidents Re-Opening Has Been Delayed Until Late 2017
- Permits Filed For France Pavilion Expansion at Epcot’s World Showcase – Is the Ratatouille Attraction Coming?
- Marriott’s Grand Bohemian Hotel Rumored to Be Coming to Location Near Swan & Dolphin Hotels
- Disney Dining Plans to Now Include Alcohol
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
Disney Music Minute
- The Spectrum Song
- Cars 3
- Non-Spoilery Review
- Spoilery Review
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Carousel of Reviews (next weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.