Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweeting, and since all the news is coming out of D23 we’ll skip the usual news segment and go right into our main topic which is to discuss all the exciting annoucements that have come out of this year’s D23 Expo, specifically the parks and resorts panel. All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Would you rather have 23 dogs, ducks, or donkeys?
- Lake, pool, ocean, creek, or swimmin hole?
- We live in an age where anything we want to know is available to us instantly through the internet, news, or even through publicists acting as intermediaries for foreign governments. Do you think we lose some of the magic with the rumors, tweets, and leaks for the Disney universe?
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- D23 Expo Tweets
- 2017’s D23 Expo – Parks & Resorts News Roundup
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Comparing Disneyland and Walt Disney World (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.