Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweeting, Michael will give us some news, we’ll get the answer to where Mickey Mouse was hiding at Walt Disney World, and then we’ll finish up our grand circle tour through Disneyland from the perspective of hardcore Walt Disney World fans such as ourselves. All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- What was the worst or most regrettable WDW souvenir you’ve ever purchased?
- We’re in the sweaty butt crack of summer. Which cheek do you prefer: Spring or Fall and why?
- Assemble a boy band from Disney live action characters only. It must include 5 members and have a cool name.
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Disney Tweets
- Comic-Con Disney TV and Movie Wrap Up
- Ant-Man and the Wasp
- Thor: Ragnarok
- Captain Marvel
Hiding Mickey Mouse
- Clue: In the big blue world, Mickey’s gonna go explore, but first he’s stopping for some talk before coming ashore.
- Answer: Turtle Talk with Crush at Epcot’s The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- Disneyland for Fans of Walt Disney World, Part 2
- Critter Country
- Toon Town
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Would You Rather (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.