Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest Disney news, Will won’t let us know what’s tweeting, we’ll get a new clue to where Mickey is hiding, and then we’ll share some of Walt Disney World’s crazy stories from cast members, guests, and us! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- If you could be invisible for a day at Walt Disney World, how would you spend your time?
- If you could safely time travel (safely as in you wouldn’t be able to affect the future), when would you go and what would you do?
- Which TV family is most like your own?
- Hurricane Irma Closes Walt Disney World for Two Days
- Walt Disney Presents Opens at the Park Soon to be Formerly Known as Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Flurry of Fun Holiday Night Time Projection Show Coming to the Park Soon to be Formerly Known as Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Epcot’s Holidays Around the World will become Epcot International Festival of the Holidays
- Star Wars: Galactic Nights Returning to the Park Soon to be Formerly Known as Disney’s Hollywood Studios This December
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- No Tweets This Week – They’re All About Irma
- Clue: Mickey is enjoying the colorful and whimsical festivities of this swirling holiday, seated in a contraption that is ironically quite proportional to his figure.
- Crazy Stories from Walt Disney World
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Disney Hidden Gems (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.