Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest Disney news, Will will let us know what’s tweeting, we’ll find out where Mickey was hiding last week, and then we’ll share some more of our favorite hidden gems at Walt Disney World! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- We give our 3 Rs (favorite Ride, Resort Restaurant) and our negative 3 Rs (least favorite Ride, Resort Restaurant)
- Star Trek: Discovery premieres next weekend and is the first Star Trek series in over 12 years. Which advanced technology from Star Trek would you most like to have: Holodeck, Transporter, Replicator?
- Parts of Walt Disney World Are Still Closed Due to Hurricane Irma
- Disney After Hours Event Returns to the Magic Kingdom in Early 2018
- Satu’li Canteen at Pandora the World of Avatar Will Only Serve Breakfast During Peak Times
- Models for Toy Story Land and Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Debut at Walt Disney Presents
- JJ Abrams Is Returning to Write and Direct Star Wars Episode IX
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
- Clue: Mickey is enjoying the colorful and whimsical festivities of this swirling holiday, seated in a contraption that is ironically quite proportional to his figure.
- Answer: The Mad Tea Part at the Magic Kingdom
- Hidden Gems at Walt Disney World
- We review our 2015 Hidden Gems from episode #4
- We give our 2017 Hidden Gems
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Disney Origins: The Fab Five (next week)
- Epcot 35: Our Favorite Things at Epcot (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.