Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, I will let us know what’s tweeting, we’ll find out where Mickey Mouse was hiding last week, and then in the spirit of Halloween, we’ll take a an in depth look at the classic Disney attraction: The Haunted Mansion. All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- As we all know, Epcot celebrated its 35th anniversary earlier this month. As such, there was much exclusive merchandise released to honor the occasion. Pins, shirts, magic bands, Figment Funko Pop, and more. What exclusive piece of Walt Disney World merchandise (real or not) would you be willing to stand in line for a couple of hours in order to purchase?
- FastPass+ is great addition to your Disney vacation, but it also has some issues. If you could make one change to FastPass+ to make it attraction queueing better, which of the following would you choose? 1) Get rid of FastPass+ altogether, 2) Limit the amount of FastPass+ availability by charging a premium for it, 3) Upon park entry, every guest gets a randomly selected Golden FastPass for one D or E attraction, in additional to their previously selected FastPasses, 4) Go to an all FastPass+ system where reservations are required, and no standby line.
- What is your idea locale for a non-Disney vacation? A sunny beach, a snowy cabin in the mountains, a cross-country road trip, or a visit to a non-Disney theme park?
- SpectacuLAB Coming to Epcot’s Future World
- Splash Mountain Closing For Another Refurbishment in Early 2018 at the Magic Kingdom
- The New Main Street USA Theater Construction Begins at the Magic Kingdom
- Disney Springs Resort Hotels Offering Sales for the Holiday Season
- New “Made with Magic” Light-Up Merchandise To Work Via App Outside of Disney Parks
- Rumor: Wonders of Life Closing on Dec 31, 2017 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
- Clue: Mickey took a risk and didn’t plan ahead, but while waiting his turn he enjoyed both shadows and light flickering playfully around a darling bed.
- Answer: The Darling nursery in the queue for Peter Pan’s Flight at the Magic Kingdom
- Attraction Spotlight: The Haunted Mansion
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Thor: Ragnarok (next week)
- Carousel of Reviews (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.