Welcome to the fourteenth episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this week’s episode, we discuss the latest news and discuss our most recent trip to Walt Disney World, including reviews of breakfast at Be Our Guest, Splitsville, Amphicars at Disney Springs, and the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue. Also, we catch up on listener feedback and questions.
- Coolest Summer Ever 24 Hour Event at the Magic Kingdom
- DestiNations Discovered Tour at EPCOT
- 60th Anniversary at Disneyland
We cover the rest of our May 2015 trip to Walt Disney World which we started last week with our Star Wars Weekends.
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…