Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us some news, Will will let us know what’s tweeting, and then we’ll review and discuss Disney Pixar’s latest film, Coco, in both non-spoilery and spoilery segments. All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- A lot of folks are planning trips to WDW over the holidays. For a non-hopping trip, would you recommend 1 day at each park or a second day at Magic Kingdom?
- Christmas is coming. Folks have a lot of opinions on how early is too early to put up decorations. How late is too late?
- Spoiler Alert: The Frozen short at the beginning of Coco is all about holiday traditions. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Returns Dec 15 with Star Wars the Last Jedi Scenes Added
- FastPass+ Reservations Now Available for Frozen Ever After at Epcot Starting at 9am Daily Instead of 11am as Before
- New Spy Glass Grille Quick Service Restaurant Opening at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort in Early 2018
- Free Holiday Gift for Passholders at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Rumor: According to WDW News Today Disney is planning on building a new resort in front of Epcot.
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World & Coco Tweets
- Disney Pixar’s Coco
- Non-Spoiler Review & Discussion
- Spoiler Review & Discussion
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Would You Rather – Walt Disney World Edition (next week)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.