Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweeting, and then we’ll look back at last weekend’s 25th Anniversary of the Walt Disney World Marathon and Tyler and Will will review their respective trips! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Would you want to see a brand new River Country water park built in its place, have it completely removed, or just left alone to history? If you choose to rebuild it, what would you do, if anything, differently?
- Listener Request, “Please Explain Movie Pass”
- Listener Request, “How do you feel about Alice in Wonderland, not only the Disney film, but the story in general?”
- Theme Park Extras to be Offered to Club Level Resort Guests for $50 per Person per Day
- The Magic Kingdom’s First Aid Temporarily Moved from Main Street USA to Tomorrowland Due to Refurbishment
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe at Epcot’s Norway Pavilion Undergoing Major Refurbishment
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Has Updated All Their Background Loop Music Throughout the Park
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
- Trip Review: 25th Anniversary Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Disney Small Topics (next week)
- Should You Become a Walt Disney World Passholder? (two weeks)
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Tyler: @tj019
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.