Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweeting, we’ll get a new clue to where Mickey Mouse is hiding at Walt Disney World, and then we’ll discuss a potpourri of Disney-related small topics! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Would you rather live in the White House, Buckingham Palace, Versailles, or that Scary German mountain castle from Soarin’ Around the World?
- Which do you prefer, Cuba or Puerto Rico?
- If you were to write a book, what would the genre, topic or plot, and title be?
- The Japan Pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase to Get a New Signature Seafood and Steakhouse Restaurant
- Permits Have Been Officially Filed for the Tron Coaster Coming to the Magic Kingdom
- The Area at ESPN Wide World of Sports Has Opened
- Talking Mickey Mouse May Go Silent at Town Square Theater at the Magic Kingdom
- Disney Files Patent For Lightsaber Augmented Reality Technology for Use in and out of Theme Parks
- Disney’s Animated Feature The Sword in the Stone to Become a Live Action Film
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
Hiding Mickey Mouse
- Clue: Mickey has made his way to a hard to find village where he is tasting a spicy feast, viewing a beast, and enjoying the sunset last but not least.
- Disney Related Small Topics
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Should You Become a Walt Disney World Passholder? (next week)
- The TFPAA’s 2nd Annual The Florida Project Parks and Pictures Awards (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.