Welcome to the fifteenth episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this week’s episode, we cover the latest news, look back at this week in Disney history, and get a first hand account of the kick-off to the Coolest Summer Ever (24 Hour Event) at The Magic Kingdom by Official Friend of the Show, Tyler. Also, we catch up on listener feedback and questions.
This Week in Disney History
- In 1986, Spaceship Earth opened with new narration by Walter Cronkie and the song “Tomorrow’s Child” on May 29.
- In 1988, Typhoon Lagoon opened on June 1.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series at the 2015 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival
- Solar Power at Walt Disney World
- Suddenly at Disney Trip Report
- Coolest Summer Ever Kickoff 24 Hour Event with Official Friend of the Podcast, Tyler
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
- Abandoned: The Rise, Fall and Decay of Disney’s River Country
- Buzzfeed’s Which Disney Princess Are You?
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…