Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, Salty Myers, the Official Quantum Entanglement Expert of the Podcast joins us again to discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Carrie will let us know what’s tweeting, and then we’ll discuss the latest live-action Disney film, A Wrinkle in Time, based on the classic novel by Madeleine L’Engle. All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Darby O’Gill and the Little People
- Toys “R” Us is closing all stores. What are your favorite Toys “R” memories?
- The Florida Project MCU Avenging April Tournament of Heroes Bracket Challenge
- Walt Disney World to Begin Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking
- H20 Glow Nights, a Hard-Ticketed Event, Coming to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon This Summer
- 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- Disney Releases Speakers and Topics for Tiffins Talks at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Reservations Now Open for Pixar Play Zone at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- The Easter Bunny is Coming to the Magic Kingdom Again This Year
Hey Carrie, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World & A Wrinkle in Time Tweets
- A Wrinkle in Time
- Non-Spoiler Discussion
- Spoiler Discussion
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Michael: @brermike
- Salty Myers: @Helles__Belle
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.