Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, I will let us know what’s tweetin, and then we’ll review and discuss the culmination of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (so far), Avengers: Infinity War in both non-spoiler and spoiler segments! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- What’s your favorite park at Walt Disney World and why?
- What is an appropriate amount time between trips to Walt Disney World?
- Other than the Barnstormer – which we don’t discuss on this show – which attraction is the worst at Walt Disney World?
- Disney May Have Ordered a New Fleet of Monorails
- Na’vi River Journey and Flight of Passage Close Unexpectedly For a Couple Days
- Disney Released New Vacation Packages Including Free Dining
- The Bourbon Trail Comes to Disney Springs This May
- The Friendship Boat Service to Disney’s Hollywood Studios to be Temporarily Unavailable
- Star Wars: Resistance, a New Animated Television Show, Coming to Disney Channel and Disney XD This Fall
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
- Avengers: Infinity War
- Non-Spoiler Review & Discussion
- Spoiler Review & Discussion
- Disney Would You Rather (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.