Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, we’ll take a minute to appreciate a Disney character, and then we’ll play another round of Would You Rather, Walt Disney World edition! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- If you gave the Hulk $1 billion, what do you think he’d do with it?
- If you were to pick an animal nanny for your child, what would it be? It can’t be a dog or cat or any other “normal” pet.
- Which Disney princess do you think would be most likely to have a Twitter meltdown?
- The Magic Kingdom’s After Hours Event is Returning this Summer.
- Extra-Magic Hours Extended for Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios this summer.
- Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity Wars Break Box Office Records (Unsurprisingly)
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
Disney Character Minute with Michael
- Pete / Peg-Leg Pete / Pistol Pete
- Would You Rather – Walt Disney World Edition
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.