Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we are joined by long time listener, Brian aka NatureMoment. We’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweetin, and then we will talk to Brian about his first trip to Disneyland Paris and how it compares to Walt Disney World! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Let’s get to know Brian aka NatureMoment.
- What is your favorite thing at Mexican Restaurants?
- What is your favorite and/or most memorable meal at Walt Disney World?
- The 2018 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party to Offer Enhanced Attraction Experiences
- The Enchanted Tiki Room Celebrates 55 Years at Disneyland
- Lucasfilm Fires Back Against Internet Rumors Regarding Future Star Wars Films
- Space Mountain Exit Ramp Undergoing a Renovation at the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World Resort Bus Arrival/Departure Times Added to the MyDisneyExperience App
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
- NatureMoment Goes to Disneyland Paris
- 3 Rs
- Getting There
- Disneyland Park
- Walt Disney Studios Park
- TBD (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Brian: @NatureMoment
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.