Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, we’ll get a new clue to a hiding Mickey Mouse, and then we’ll share and discuss times that the attractions, audio animatronics, and characters at the Disney Parks have failed to function with their typical magic and also a few that never even got the chance! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Which domestic Disney Resort would you rather be at if this were your last trip to a Disney park for the rest of your life?
- What’s your favorite Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson movie?
- What’s your favorite scary movie?
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Loses Power to Most Attractions for Several Hours
- Reservations Now Open for Passholder Play Time at Toy Story Land in September
- Disney Releases 2018 Holiday Season Event and Entertainment Schedule and Details
- The Yeti Audio-Animatronic at Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom May Be Finally Repaired Soon
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
Hiding Mickey Mouse
- Clue: Sadly, Mickey Mouse is stuck on an attraction waiting to be evacuated. While he awaits a cast member to help out, he sits back and relaxes to the soothing white noise of falling water, the delicious smells of nature’s harvest, and the sights of a tropical jungle.
- Disney Parks’ Attraction, Animatronic, and Character Fails
- Attraction Breakdowns & Evacuations
- Audio-Animatronic Malfunctions
- Park Character and Stage Show Mishaps
- TBD (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.