Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweetin, we’ll get a minute of Disney music with Michael, and then we’ll put our thinking caps back on for another round of Armchair Disney Imagineering, this time focusing on the retheming and expansion of Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- What would be the most exciting job and the least exciting job for you to have in the parks at Walt Disney World?
- What is something that you’d update or improve if you had enough money where you could go to the owner of the thing and say, “Do ____. I’m paying.”
- What is your favorite side dish at any Disney restaurant?
- Disney to Provide 100% Upfront College Tuition Program to Hourly Cast Members
- Walt Disney World Union Workers Negotiate to Receive $15 Minimum Wage by 2021
- TIME Magazine Names Pandora – The World of AVATAR as One of Their “World’s Greatest Places”
- Disney Early Morning Magic Coming to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Has Closed at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Elimination of Widespread Use of Plastic Lids and Straws Has Begun at Walt Disney World
- Rumor: Spaceship Earth to be Refreshed and Updated
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
Disney Music Minute with Michael
- Magic Kingdom’s Space Mountain
- Armchair Disney Imagineering: Tomorrow’s Tomorrowland
- “It’s Like The Price is Right But With Disney Stuff” (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.