Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweetin, and then Jason and Michael will talk about their recent trip to Alaska on the Disney Cruise Line! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Who is your favorite character from the final scene in Living With The Land?
- What band from your teenage years would you like to see and what costume would you wear?
- Upper management has insisted IPs be inserted into the refresh of Spaceship Earth. What do you add and to what scene to dance the fine line of satisfying management and not upsetting the hardcore fans?
- Disney Skyliner Gondolas to Possibly Not Have Air Conditioning?
- Storybook Dining at Artist Point Coming to Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
- More Dates Added to the Magic Kingdom’s After Hours Event for Late 2018 and Early 2019
- The Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Has Reopened at Epcot’s Norway Pavilion Following a Lengthy Refurbishment and Expansion
- The Walt Disney Swan and Dolphin Resorts to Get a New Tower Hotel in 2020
- Mickey’s Backyard BBQ Closing at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground at the End of 2018
- Ralph Breaks VR Experience Coming to Disney Springs This Fall
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
- Disney Cruise Line – The Wonder in Alaska
- TBD (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.