Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, I will let us know what’s tweetin’, we’ll find out where Mickey Mouse was hiding last week, and then we’ll rank the top ten opening day attractions at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- What Disney movie makes you tear up?
- Which of the following would you prefer: A continuation of the series, a reboot with an entirely new cast and new continuity, or we all let it live on in history and make those Hollywood fat cats come up with new content for a change?
- Fall TV is back on this week. Anything you’d like to talk about?
- Disney Changes Walt Disney World One Day Ticket Prices Once Again
- Early Morning Magic Expands to Include Additional Attractions at the Magic Kingdom
- The Edison at Disney Springs is Hosting a Halloween Soiree on Halloween Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the Nightmare Before Christmas
- New Narrators Announced for This Year’s Epcot’s Candlelight Processional
- Update: Rafiki’s Planet Watch Set to Reopen in Spring 2019 Following Lengthy Closure
- More News Released for the Millennium Falcon Attraction Coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
Hiding Mickey Mouse
- Clue: Mickey is sitting back and enjoying this peaceful boat ride. And while Mickey can’t hear any dolls’ singing, he does notice that it really is a small world after all.
- Answer: Mickey is aboard a Friendship boat crossing World Showcase Lagoon at Epcot.
- Top 10 Opening Day Attractions at the Magic Kingdom
- Admiral Joe Fowler Riverboat (after Oct 1, 1971)
- America the Beautiful (after Oct 1, 1971)
- Cinderella’s Golden Carousel
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Diamond Horseshoe Revue
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Flight to the Moon (after Oct 1, 1971)
- Frontierland Shooting Gallery
- The Hall of Presidents
- The Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey Mouse Revue
- Mike Fink Keel Boats
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
- Peter Pan Flight (after Oct 1, 1971)
- Snow White’s Adventures
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Tropical Serenade
- 20,000 Leages Under the Sea: Submarine Voyage (after Oct 1, 1971)
- Grand Prix Raceway
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Would You Rather? (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Carrie: @Helles__Belle
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.