Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, and then we’ll shine the spotlight on one of Disney’s most beloved attractions with our latest installment of Attraction Spotlight: The Jungle Cruise! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Disney has released the attraction listing for the After Hours Events at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. We give our thoughts on the these and whether or not we think an After Hours event is worth the cost of admission outside of the Magic Kingdom.
- Concept Art and the Full Menu Released for Artist Point Storybook Dining at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Reservations are Now Available for Booking at the Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- The Cove Will be the New Hotel from Mariott Being Built Next to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels
- Disney and Lucasfilm Announce a New YouTube Channel and Website for Kids and Debut Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures Short Films
- Tom Hanks In Early Talks to Play Geppetto in Disney’s Live Action Pinocchio Remae
- Disney Released Teaser Trailer for Artemis Fowl
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
- Attraction Spotlight: Jungle Cruise
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.