Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, we’ll get a new clue to a hiding Mickey Mouse, and then we’ll discuss Disney small topics submitted by you, our listeners! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- If you were a hero, which of the following would you want to control? If you were a villain, which of the following would you want to control?
- What sort of technical trade would you like to learn how to do?
- Celebrity Big Brother 2’s cast was announced last week. What major celebrity would you like to see on CBB?
- Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration Begins at the Magic Kingdom
- The 2019 International Festival of the Arts Begins at Epcot
- New IllumiNations Dining Package Announced for Epcot
- New Details and Release Date Announced for Lightening McQueen’s Racing Academy at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Kevin Meet and Greet From Pixar’s Up Coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tree of Life Awakenings Getting New Projections and Music for The Lion King’s 25th Anniversary This Summary at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- New Parking Garage at Disney Springs to be Named Grapefruit Garage
- H20 Glow Nights at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Returns Summer 2019
- Pandora – the World of Avatar Soundtrack Now Available on iTunes and Apple Music
- Captain Marvel Join’s Marvel Day at Sea on the Disney Cruise Lines
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
- Disney Related Small Topics
- TBD (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.