Welcome to the thirty-fifth episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll find out what’s tweetin’, share some small topics, cover the latest news, take a look back at things that happened this week in Disney History, and review this year’s International Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT. All of that and a visit from Steve the Steed with listener feedback and questions.
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Fantasmic! 17th Anniversary
- Disney Announces Increase in the Cost of Parking
- Disney Announces New Set of Annual Passes
- I-4 Entrance to Disney Springs Orange Parking Deck Opens
- Sunset Showcase Theater Set to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Tortura Tavern Introduces a New Menu
This Week in Disney History
- October 15, 1998 – Fantasmic! Debuts at the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater at Disney’s MGM Studios.
- October 16, 1923 – The Disney Brothers Studio is founded.
- October 19, 1989 – Epcot’s first thrill ride, Body Wars, opens at the Wonders of Life pavilion.
- Epcot’s 20th International Food & Wine Festival
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (next week)
- Disney Would You Rather (in two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…