Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Jason will let us know what’s tweetin’, and then we’ll talk to Brian aka Nature Moment about his recent trip abroad to Hong Kong Disneyland! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- What is your favorite restaurant in Epcot’s Future World?
- If there was a Brexit situation at Which Walt Disney World, which park would be the one to go?
- Roadtrippin’ in Tyler’s RV
- A New Quick Service and Table Service Crêperie Coming to the France Pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase
- Awesome Planet Film Coming to the Land Pavilion at Epcot
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch Set to Fully Reopen in the Summer 2019
- “DJ’s Ready! Set! Party Time!” Dance Party Coming to Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy When It Opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- New Resort Bus Loop Opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Walkway From Liberty Square to Fantasyland Next to Cinderella Castle Being Expanded at the Magic Kingdom
- Walk Around the World Bricks To Be Remove at the Magic Kingdom and the TTC
- Guests Staying at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek or the Waldorf Astoria Orlando Will Receive the 60 Day Booking Window for FastPass+
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Disney Spring Break Tweets
- NatureMoment Goes to Hong Kong Disneyland
- Planning a Date Night at Walt Disney World (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Michael: @brermike
- Brian: @NatureMoment
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.