Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, we’ll get a new clue to a hiding Mickey Mouse, and then we’ll discuss our top water-based things found at Walt Disney World, like best water-based attractions, best water transportation on property, best water fountain, best water slide, etc. All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- If you were in a Castaway situation, how long do you think you would last?
- If you were in an elevator with Captain America, what is the most awkward small talk conversation starter?
- When did your trip planning turn from a big thing into a we’ll see how it goes?
- Registration Opens and Closes for the Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Passholder Previews.
- Attraction Overlays Are Coming to the Magic Kingdom for This Year’s Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Changes Announced for the Mickey’s Boo To You Halloween Parade in this year’s Disney’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
Hiding Mickey Mouse
Clue: While Mickey’s got the urge to start and play, he’s first meeting one of his animated friends whose definitely not cray. And though his friend is pleasant to meet, they are definitely jealous of his feet.
- Come On In, the Water’s Nice! A Walt Disney World Water-Themed Episode
- Top Photo Spots at Walt Disney World (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.