Welcome to the twenty-second episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. On today’s episode, we find out what’s tweetin’, celebrate a momentous event in Disney history, cover the latest news, and discuss things at Walt Disney World in which we were unexpectedly delighted or disappointed. Also, we catch up on listener feedback and questions.
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
This Week in Disney History
- 60th Anniversary of the Opening of Disneyland
- Soaring Over the Horizon Announcement for Shanghai Gives Clues to Eventual Addition to Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- Full Menu Released for the 20th Epcot Food & Wine Festival
- New Castle Turrets and Trees added to the Magic Kingdom hub
- Things at Walt Disney World we thought would be garbage but were actually the best thing ever
- Things at Walt Disney World we thought would be the best thing ever but were actually garbage
- 20th Epcot Food & Wine Festival Menu
- Adventures in InnerSpace Virtual Ride Through
- Adventures in InnerSpace Ride Highlights
Questions for Listeners
- What are all your thoughts, if any, on Disney’s Pete’s Dragon?
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…