Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we are joined by Stuart, the Official McGyver of the podcast! We’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, and then we’ll talk about some of the most interesting ride systems in Walt Disney World and beyond! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- What, in your opinion, is the coolest or best guest-facing technology that has been implemented at WDW?
- What is a piece of technology that you know is dumb but is a large part of your every day life?
- What modern convenience will you miss most after Armageddon gives way to a post-apocalyptic hellscape?
- Mobile Order Service Now Available at Additional Disney Resort Hotel Food & Beverage Locations
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Now Open at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Walt Disney Imagineering Partners With Khan Academy To Bring You ‘Imagineering in a Box’!
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
- Disney Ride Systems
- Submarine Ride System
- Omnimover Ride System
- Enhanced Motion Vehicle (EMV)
- Wire-Guided Trackless Ride System
- LPS Trackless Ride System
- Disney Imagineering in a Box
- The 7 Most Incredible Theme Park Ride Systems Ever Devised
- How Disney’s Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Works
- D23 & Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Passholder Preview (next week)
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Stuart: @F_Stu50
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.