Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, and then we’ll rate best thing ever or garbage on a variety of Walt Disney World topics in our own ultimate guide! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- During meetings about the approach of Hurricane Dorian, the President reportedly asked, “why don’t we just nuke it?” What is a “now hear me out” idea or question that you’ve had?
- There are two generally-agreed-upon ways to communicate sarcasm on the internet – miXeD caSe and /s. What is your prefered method?
- You have commited a crime on Coruscant and are being assigned a public defender from anyone who has ever been a Jedi. Who would you be most happy to see walk into the interrogation room to represent you and who would you be least happy to see.
- Disney Announces the Return of Epcot’s International Festival of the Arts
- Mobile Order Comes to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Hurricane Dorian
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin?
- End of Segment / Introduction to New DisInternet Segment
- Best Thing Ever or Garbage? Our Ultimate Guide – Part 1
- Best Thing Ever or Garbage? Our Ultimate Guide – Part 2 (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.