Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where Disney fans celebrate Walt Disney World. In this week’s episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s been happening on dis-internet this week, we’ll get another Disney movie minute with Michael, and then we’ll shine the spotlight on one of Walt Disney World’s moderate resorts, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Today is National Pasta Day! What is your favorite pasta or pasta-related dish?
- If you were to commission Madam Leota to contact someone fictional who has passed on to the other side, who would it be and what would you ask him or her?
- What is your favorite “classic” halloween costume?
- Disney Skyliner Has Reopened Following the Accident Two Weeks Ago
- The Full Official Lineup of Content Released for the US Debut of Disney+
- TestTrack and Splash Mountain Closing For Six Week Refurbishment in Early 2020
The DisInternet with Will
- Cars Route 66 Opening at Disneyland Paris in 2020, replacing Backlot Tour
- WDW Railroad to stay closed through 2020 due to Tron construction
- Rumor has it that Disney is buying back Spiderman for $4-5 billion
Disney Movie Minute with Michael
- Destino (2003)
- Attraction Spotlight: Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Spooky Disney Short Films (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.