Welcome to the twenty-fourth episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. On today’s episode, we find out what’s tweetin’, answer last week’s Hidden Mickey quiz, and discuss ours and our listeners’ top ten common mistakes when visiting Walt Disney World. Also, we catch up on listener feedback and questions.
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Changes to Fantasmic! Projection and FastPass+
- “Escape to Walt’s Wilderness” Tour
- Glidden’s Colortopia Exhibit at Epcot’s Innoventions East
- Clue: It’s no secret that Mickey loves art – especially from the 15th and 16th Centuries. In fact, he loves that time period so much that his mark can be seen on an artifact from that time. After studying this artifact we learned that Mickey was also into graffiti.
- Answer: The Leonardo DaVinci portion of Epcot’s Spaceship Earth
- Top 10 Common Rookie Mistakes When Visiting Walt Disney World
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…