Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where Disney fans celebrate Walt Disney World and all things Disney! In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will take us on a trip down Main “Tweet” USA, and then we’ll revisit our Resort Super Review! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- At which Disney property would you take up residence for the rest of your life? This is just your house, you can leave and come back whenever you want.
- If you had to get a sleeve tattoo featuring the work of a celebrity, who would you choose and what three tableaus would you feature?
- If you had to spend a month living in a single pavilion at Epcot, which one would you choose? You have access to all of the on-stage and off-stage areas of the pavilion and the pavilion is operating as normal the whole time.
- 2020 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend Changed Into a Virtual Event
- Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue Has Been Adjusted Again
- Disney Delays Mulan, Upcoming Star Wars Films, Avatar 2, and More
Main Tweet USA
- New Mask Guidelines at Walt Disney World
- Pop-Up Tables Added to World Showcase for a Taste of Food & Wine Festival
- Walt Disney World Resort Super Review Revisited
- What’s Up With TBD (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.