Welcome to the twenty-eighth episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this week’s episode, we find out what’s tweetin’, cover the latest news, review Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto at the Polynesian Village Resort, find out where Mickey was hiding last week, and take an in-depth look at the Disney attraction, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, in our first Attraction Spotlight episode. Also, we catch up on listener feedback and questions.
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Disney Friday
- Walt Disney World Roadwork Update
- MyDisneyExperience app now includes PhotoPass previews
- Mary Poppins is available in the Magic Kingdom’s Main Street Plaza Gardens
- Star Wars Half Marathon – The Dark Side at Walt Disney World
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series is now a FastPass+ selection in Tier 1 for EPCOT
- Will reviews his latest trip and Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto at the Polynesian Village Resort.
- Mickey just dodged a gun fight, an alien, and is now lost in the jungle going to and fro. This world he is in sure is two dimensional and cheesy.
- The answer is The Great Movie Ride at the Park That May or May Not be Soon to be Formerally Known as Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Attraction Spotlight: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…