Welcome to the thirty-first episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we find out what’s tweetin’, cover the latest news, uncover where Mickey was hiding last week, and we discuss, review and rate all of the attractions at the Magic Kingdom. Also, we catch up on listener feedback and questions.
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar opens on September 22, 2015
- Star Wars Launch Bay opens in December 2015
- Smuggler’s Bounty Star Wars Subscription Service
- Merry & Bright Dessert Party and Merry & Bright Dinner Reception
- Clue: Mickey is among a statue of himself, a sorcerer, and dancing hippos on the green all watching as he tries to remain subpar.
- Answer: Fantasia Garden’s Miniature Golf
- Magic Kingdom Attraction Super Review
Next Time on The Florida Project Podcast
- American Experience: Walt Disney
- What’s Up With Hocus Pocus? (in two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…