Welcome to the thirty-third episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we find out what’s tweetin’, cover the latest news, uncover where Mickey was hiding last week, and as part of our series of Disney film reviews, we discuss 1993’s Hocus Pocus. Also, we catch up on listener feedback and questions.
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Hocus Pocus
- Pecos Bill Cafe to receive new menu
- Morimoto Asia opens at The Landing at Disney Springs
- Duffy the Bear walk-around character leaving EPCOT
- Kali River Rapids getting complimentary personal lockers
- Discounted tickets and resort rates return for military personnel
- Clue: Mickey can quickly appear anywhere once he finds his way out of this secret maze that lies beneath the dregs of a magical lagoon.
- Answer: The Utilidors underneath the Magic Kingdom
- Hocus Pocus
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Disney Villains (next week)
- EPCOT’s 2015 Food and Wine Festival (in two weeks)
- Three Degrees (receive 5% off with promo code DIANOGA)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…