Welcome to the thirty-fourth episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll find out what’s tweetin’, cover the latest news, take a look back at things that happened this week in Disney History, and discuss and rate the evilness of most of the official Disney villains. All of that and a visit from Steve the Steed with listener feedback and questions.
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Downtown Disney is now officially Disney Springs
- Disney Cracking Down on Third-Party Dining Reservation Services
- Mr. Gold Pawnbroker & Antiques Dealer
- Dates for Star Wars – Season of the Force at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- 2016 Night of Joy Moves to the ESPN Wide World of Sports
This Week in Disney History
- October 12, 1995 – Walt Disney World welcomes it’s 500 millionth guest – Michelle Davis.
- October 12, 2009 – Bolo the giraffe was born at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- October 14, 1971 – 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea opens at Walt Disney World, 14 days after the park opened.
- Disney Villains
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- EPCOT’s 2015 Food and Wine Festival (next week)
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (in two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…