Welcome to the thirty-sixth episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll find out what’s tweetin’, share some small topics from our recent trips to Walt Disney World, cover the latest news, get a clue to where Mickey is hiding at Walt Disney World, and review and discuss this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. All of that and a visit from Steve the Steed is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project Podcast.
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Star Tours
- Star Wars the Force Awakens Premiere Event at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Epcot’s Soarin’ is Closing for a Six Month Refurbishment
- ABC Christmas Day Parade taping Nov 10 – 13, 2015 at the Magic Kingdom
- Entertainment Changes at Epcot’s Morocco Pavillion
- Clue: High above a sparking lake, Mickey is watching guests stroll, shop and dine where excitement is springing up daily. On one side he can see all of his kingdom, and on the other the vast expanse of eastern Florida.
- Where is he?
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2015
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Would You Rather? (next week)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Attraction Super Review (in two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…