Welcome to the thirty-eighth episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we share some small topics, find out what’s tweeting’, cover the latest news, time travel a bit to review this week in Disney history, and we discuss, review, and rate all the attractions at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. All of that and a visit from Steve the Steed is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project Podcast.
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Random Disney Tweets
- The Na’vi River Journey at Pandora – The World of AVATAR
- Exclusive Sorcerer’s of the Magic Kingdom Card for Christmas
- 3rd Annual Jingle Cruise
- Disney Springs Parking Garages and Lots Become Fruit
- Twenty-Eight and Main Opens at the Disney Springs Marketplace Co-Op
- Pork Shank Gone from Gaston’s Tavern
This Week in Disney History
- Nov 8, 1980 is the official opening of Big Thunder Mountain at the Magic Kingdom. Check out Episode 28 for all things about Big Thunder Mountain.
- Nov 15, 1965, Walt and Roy Disney along with current FL Governor Burns hold a press conference in Orlando to officially announce the Florida Project.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Attraction Super Review
Next Time on The Florida Project Podcast
- Armchair Imagineering: Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land
- Attraction Spotlight: Spaceship Earth (in two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…