Welcome to the thirty-ninth episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will cover the latest news, we’ll all try to find that impish Mickey Mouse at Walt Disney World and then we’ll wildly speculate about the future of Disney’s Hollywood Studios. All of that and a visit from Steve the Steed is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project Podcast.
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Captain EO
- Star Wars Weekends is Officially Over
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Addition to Star Tours
- Star Wars Launch Bay Opening Details
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple Opening Details
- Christmas at Disney Springs
- Captain EO to be Replaced With Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival
- Clue: Behind waterfalls and castles, Mickey is a voyager experiencing a lifetime journey, visiting the beautiful lifeline of wonder on this planet Earth.
- Armchair Imagineering
- Toy Story Land
- Star Wars Land
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Attraction Spotlight: Spaceship Earth (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…