Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will cover the latest news, we’ll see what happened this week in Disney history, and then we’ll all take a look ahead to all the fun and exciting things happening at Walt Disney World in 2016. All of that and Steve the Steed’s latest viewer mail and feedback is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project Podcast.
- What would you do with an extra $900?
- What secret event from your past would come up on a background check?
- Which fictional president would you vote for?
- If Disney had a baseball team, what would you name them?
- Happy Birthday to Once and Future Co-Host, Salty Meyers!
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- runDisney’s Dopey Challenge at Walt Disney World’s Marathon Weekend
- Phineas & Ferb and Lightning McQueen & Mater Meet & Greets Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- New Meet & Greet Area Being Built at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Boat Attraction Coming to Star Wars Land?
- Looking Ahead to 2016 at Walt Disney World
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The Magic Kingdom
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Would You Rather? #5 (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…