Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will cover the latest news, we’ll get a new clue to Mickey Mouse who is once again hiding somewhere at Walt Disney World, and play another round of “Would You Rather?” about Walt Disney World. All of that and Steve the Steed’s latest viewer mail and feedback is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project Podcast.
- How to acknowledge the 50th Anniversary of the passing of Walt Disney while at WDW?
- What outside-the-box thing would you add to your house if price was no issue?
- What’s the oddest compliment you’ve ever received?
- If you could be any non-fictional, non-human creature for a week, which one would you choose?
- RIP Alan Rickman
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- General Happy Disney Tweets
- Disney Looking at Drones for Their Nighttime Spectaculars
- Disney Springs Construction Updates
- Nine Dragons in China Pavillion Gets Updated Menu
- More Closures at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Kylo Ren Meet-N-Greet Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Clue: Mickey is hearing haunting noises and whistles while he is enjoying a relaxing adventure roaming through winding caves, sitting by the river, and winning at a dramatic game of checkers.
- (Disney) Would You Rather?
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Disney Cruise Line (next week)
- Disney Small Topics (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…