Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. Due to some technical difficulties, today’s episode is not the Disney Cruise Line episode, but is instead a mini episode with a new topic. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, cover the latest Walt Disney World news, find out where that Mickey Mouse was hiding last week, and then we’ll dispense some trip planning advice for a listener. All that is coming up on this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Wasn’t this supposed to be an episode all about Disney Cruise Line?
- After Marvel and Star Wars, what property should Disney acquire next?
- Corn Trivia
- Do you think aliens exist? If so, why haven’t we been visited by any?
- January is National Bath Safety Month
- Walt Disney Imagineering Shakeup
- TradNation Debuts at Epcot’s Canada Pavilion
- Zootopia Preview at One Man’s Dream
- Theming Updates at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney Security Takes Over Metal Detector Operations
- Clue: Mickey is hearing haunting noises and whistles while he is enjoying a relaxing adventure roaming through winding caves, sitting by the river, and winning at a dramatic game of checkers.
- Answer: Tom Sawyer’s Island
- Planning a Disney Trip for a 4 year-old’s first visit to Walt Disney World
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- EPCOT Attraction Super Review (next week)
- Disney Small Topics (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…