Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we share some small topics, find out what’s tweeting’, cover the latest news, time travel a bit to review this week in Disney history, and we discuss, review, and rate all the attractions at Epcot. All of that and a visit from Steve the Steed is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project Podcast.
- If you could go back in time and become friends with someone, who would it be?
- Rank your 5 favorite holidays.
- If a bronco, panther, cardinal, and patriot were to play a game of poker, who would win?
- Things invented in Iowa.
- Who is your favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Live Tweets from @ThyWillBDunn
- Reservation Changes Can Now be Made on the MyDisneyExperience Website
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Closing for Refurbishment
- Habit Heroes in Innoventions Closing for Good
- Disney’s Aladdin on Broadway Going on National Tour in 2017
This Week in Disney History
- Feb 2, 1967: Roy O. Disney outlines his late brother’s plan to build a theme park and the world’s first futuristic metropolis, or EPCOT when Disney Productions announces it will build the world’s first glass-domed city in central Florida.
- Feb 3, 1930: Roy Disney signs a deal with M George Borgfeldt Co of New York to sell Mickey and Minnie Mouse figuries. This is considered the beginning of Disney merchandising.
- Feb 5, 1953: Peter Pan, Disney’s 14th animated film, opens at the Roxy Theatre in New York City.
- Epcot Attraction Super Review
Next Time on The Florida Project Podcast
- Disney Small Topics (next week)
- What’s Up With Mary Poppins? (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…