Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will share the latest news, we’ll do some time travel back into Disney history, and then we’ll discuss some Disney dilemmas or roadblocks and how we would handle them. All of that and a visit from Steve the Steed’s replacement, Henrietta Humming-Bird, with your feedback, is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project.
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Which small side character from a popular movie would YOU like to see featured at Walt Disney World more prominently?
- If a Civil War broke out between the Care Bears and the Care Bear Cousins, who would win?
- What is your favorite Beatles song?
- What did you think of Zootopia?
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- runDisney Events Are Now Using Disney PhotoPass
- StoryMaker MyMagic+ Enhancements Come to “it’s a small world”
- The Elusive Purple MagicBand Has Arrived
- Starlight Safari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Now Open to All
- Premium Parking Possibly Coming to Walt Disney World
This Week in Disney History
- Mar 14, 1935 – Donald Duck makes his first appearance in the Mickey Mouse daily newspaper comic strip.
- Mar 14, 2008 – Princess Tiana from The Princess and the Frog is officially inducted into the Disney Princess Royal Court.
- Mar 17, 1999 – Test Track officially opens at EPCOT, though it has been up and running for 3 months already.
- Disney Dilemmas: What Would You Do?
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Disney Cruise Line (next week)
- Disney With Teenagers (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…