Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will share the latest news, we’ll do some time travel back into Disney history, and then we’ll rate and review all the attractions that are left at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. All of that, and a visit from Henrietta Humming-Bird, is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project.
- I hear you make a signature drink and it’s super tasty. What is in it and what’s it called?
- Flash forward to November 7. The country has agreed that we’ve all made a terrible mistake and, in an effort to right the ship, the slate of candidates has been changed to the Friends. Which Friend will you vote for?
- What is your favorite Harry Potter book?
- Who would win in a gentlemanly fight, Kurt Russel or Russel Crowe?
- You’re leaving on a trip to somewhere you’ve never been tomorrow. Where are you going and to what are you most looking forward?
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- The tweets are under refurbishment for your future enjoyment and to make room for Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land.
- 2016 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party dates have been announced.
- Stitch is now making character appearances in Town Square at the Magic Kingdom.
- Epcot’s 2016 Sounds of Summer Concert Series line up has been announced.
- There is now more information on Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tiffin’s Restaurant.
This Week in Disney History
- April 15, 1971 – The last of the 337 concrete beams complete the 6-mile monorail system aka highway in the sky at Walt Disney World. Also, the Martin Marietta Mark IV monorail is lowered onto the beam.
- April 12, 1992 – The Euro Disney Resort opens in France.
- April 12, 1995 – ‘Ohana opens at the Polynesian Resort. It was originally the Papeete Bay Veranda which had been opened since the resort opened in 1971.
- Attraction Super Review: Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- runDisney (next week)
- 2016 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.