Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we are joined by Official Friend of the Show and Will’s work friend, Tyler. We’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will share the latest news, we’ll guess where that scamp Mickey Mouse is hiding, and then discuss the latest runDisney event, the inaugural Star Wars Half-Marathon – The Dark Side. All of that, and a visit from Henrietta Humming-Bird, is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project.
- Did you know the Tower of Terror blends into the Morocco Pavilion at Epcot?
- Blade Runner, Running Man, or Logan’s Run?
- Did you know the Liberty Tree is actually two trees and is filled with concrete?
- If you found a magic bean that could create a one-way portal to a storybook land, where would you want it to take you, and would you use it?
- Do you know why the signs on Disney property are red, yellow, and purple?
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Star Wars Land Construction Official Begins
- Ample Hills Creamery Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk
- New Small Stage Opens at Germany Pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase
- Rivers of Light Opening Delayed at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- FassPass+ Updates Are Now Available
- Clue: With many musical dots and dashes, Mickey is taking a sit and listening to the entire dedication speech given by Roy O Disney at the Magic Kingdom in 1971. Where is he?
- runDisney: Inaugural Star Wars Half-Marathon – The Dark Side
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Disney’s Carousel of Reviews: Flower & Garden & Jungle & Winterland (next week)
- Disney Trip Planning: Weekend Trips (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.