Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will give us the latest news, we’ll find out where Mickey Mouse was hiding last week, and then we’ll share and discuss some Disney-related small topics. All of that and a visit from Henrietta the Humming Bird, is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project.
- If you had to take someone’s Oscar away, who would it be and why?
- Have any of you been outside of the country? If so, to where?
- Did you know?
- If you could bring back any cancelled show, which would it be?
- Pitch a new TV series.
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Goodbye Disney Dollars
- Town Center at Disney Springs has officially opened!
- STK Orlando at Disney Springs opening has been announced!
- New Walt Disney World roadwork development plans filed with the South Water Management District for Magic Kingdom Resorts entry/exit as well as a new entrance to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Goodbye Disney Infinity.
- Clue: Among its shady hidden paths, Mickey is finding peace and quiet from the tourists, but he is never alone as this is a gathering place for many other guests. Where is he?
- Answer: The Oasis at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney-Related Small Topics
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Top 10 Reasons to Stay on Property (next week)
- Top 10 Reasons to Stay off Property (two weeks)
- Rumored Plan for New Entry/Exit to Magic Kingdom Resorts
- Rumored Plan for New Entrance to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Goodbye Disney Infinity
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.