Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Jason will introduce a new segment, Michael will give us the latest news, we’ll get a new clue to where Mickey Mouse is hiding this week, and then we’ll discuss the best reasons to stay on-property when visiting Walt Disney World. All of that and a visit from Henrietta the Humming Bird, is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project.
- If you were a professional wrestler, what would your name and gimmick be?
- If Disney took over for the TSA, what do you think the security queue at the airport would be like?
- Hey, did you know?
- There was a new Ghostbusters trailer this week. What did you think?
- If you could create your own Star Trek series, what would it be?
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Disney Springs
- Three Food Kiosks Coming to Echo Lake at Disney’s Hollywood Springs
- New Details Emerge for the Flying Fish Renovation at Disney’s BoardWalk
- Walt Disney World Attraction Closures for Summer 2016
- Disney Springs Guest Relations Moves from Marketplace to Town Center
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins and the Boulder Ridge Villas Announced for Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Clue: Mickey is hiding inside of a big steamship, docked on the side of a peaceful body of water, while a gigantic prehistoric creature watches over him. Where is he?
- The Top Reasons to Stay On-Property at Walt Disney World
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Top 10 Reasons to Stay Off-Property (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.