Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Jason will introduce a new segment, Michael will give us the latest news, we’ll get an answer to where Mickey Mouse was hiding last week, and then we’ll discuss the best reasons to stay off-property when visiting Walt Disney World. All of that and a visit from Henrietta the Humming Bird, is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project.
- Hey, did you know?
- X-Men: Apocalypse opens this weekend. Can you identify these X-Men from their powers?
- If you had a civil war with your podcast cohosts, which 4 Disney characters would you choose for your team?
- What two Disney princes and princess form different films would you like to see get together?
- If you could be a bee, would you rather be the queen bee or a worker bee?
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- General Disney Tweets
- Pangani Forest Exploration Trail is Once Again Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Summer 2016 Attraction Openings
- Clue: Mickey is hiding inside of a big steamship, docked on the side of a peaceful body of water, while a gigantic prehistoric creature watches over him. Where is he?
- Answer: Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner at Echo Lake at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The Top Reasons to Stay Off-Property at Walt Disney World
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Disney Shows & Spectaculars Super Review (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.