Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will give us the latest news, we’ll take a trip back in time for this week in Disney history, and then we’ll rate, review, and discuss all the stage shows and nighttime spectaculars at Walt Disney World. All of that and a visit from Henrietta the Humming Bird with listener feedback, is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project.
- What’s your favorite thing in the kitchen?
- What did you think of X-men: Apocalypse?
- Did you know?
- If there could only be one cereal in the world, what would it be?
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Disney Excitement
- Toy Story Midway Mania! Third Track Opens
- Tiana’s Place Restaurant Coming to the Disney Wonder
- Preferred Parking Coming to the Disney Water Parks
- Savor the Savanna Evening Safari Experience Coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom
This Week in Disney History
- June 5, 1972 – “If You Had Wings” Opens in Tomorrowland
- June 6, 1987 – “If You Had Wings” is replaced by “If You Could Fly”
- June 5, 1995 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Officially Announced
- Walt Disney World Stage Shows & Nighttime Spectaculars Super Review
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Armchair Imagineering #2 (next week)
- Disneyland Shanghai (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…